“Authentic Greek ”
Review of Zorba the Greek

Zorba the Greek
Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

Food is always excellent. Never varies. Typical Greek menu choices. We had Greek salads, chicken stuffed with spinach & cheese (my favorite) and chicken kebab. These are our usual dishes, for a reason. We are never disappointed. Service is always friendly. Usually too much to eat. We go here about six times a year.

Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

I have enjoyed eating at Zorba The Greek for many years. My recent experience was very disappointing however.
We ordered several meals which were only okay according to my companions. They were the lemon chicken soup, salads and shrimp.
I lOVE Spanakopita! I ordered it and later regretted it. We decided to take it home.
The food was so oversalted that it was unbearable to eat it. It had also been reheated at the restaurant and placed into tin foil for our five minute journey home. It even had a burned smell in the car.
It went in the trash and I made a sandwich. The shrimp were dried out and tasteless. If we had eaten in, at least two meals would have been returned.
Please Zorba's, make me want to eat there again! I love going into your little place and the baklava is delicious.

Reviewed June 22, 2016

The place is very Greek on the inside. Grape arbor is so pretty and pictures of Greece are just beautiful. Makes you feel like you are in Greece.

Reviewed May 21, 2016

Stopped in for a quick lunch and boy, was I surprised. Our meal was excellent and extra special service from our server. I can't wait to return. Authentic Greek Food!

Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

Great food gyros delis large portions very fresh ,service was great.We have had take out orders as well as eat in,everything was great