“Delicious ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

A busy kitchen produces such delicious pizza, be it round or square. Customers constantly come and go with steaming hot boxes of yummy pizzas. The have a room for a sti down meal of pizza and salad. This is definitely a special gem discovery on Long Island.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 1, 2018

Best pizza in the area. Every time we have people from outside of New York, we serve them Colosseo pizza and it never disappoints.

Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

Honestly, this pizza is so delicious it does not matter the price. Always love picking up from here for Friday night dinners!

Reviewed July 12, 2018

The best pizza ever. I have been coming here for years and it really beats any that I have tried . Great with their salad too.

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

I've been coming here for pizza since i was a kid. Simply put, this is the best pizza I know. We usually get green peppers and onions on our pizza. Not only do they put a very generous amount of toppings, but the vegetables are sauteed before being placed on the pie. The tomato sauce is also delicious. If there is a downside, the pizza is not cheap and they only take cash.

Still, when I am in town, this is a must stop for me.