My wife and I stayed at Danfords for a short getaway. We booked several weeks in advance. We heard it was a great place. It had a late check in time of 4pm, so, if you arrive early you have to pay to park in the village and find things to do and places to see before you settle in. Have a plan before you go. They charge you an $8. a day parking fee for the privilege of parking there, we feel it should have been included with the price they get for a room. The room was clean but dated. The bed was comfordable.The a/c was a window unit and when the wind blew it whistled threw the baffels. The bathroom was updated and very nice, it had a rain shower but no tub. It is a nice location, walk to all.The staff was very nice at both check in and check out (11am).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by spectacular views of Long Island Sound and nestled in the heart of historic Port Jefferson Village, Danfords Hotel & Marina offers the finest accommodations with contemporary comfort and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TravelClick, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Danford's Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danfords Hotel And Marina
- Danfords Hotel Port Jefferson
- Danfords Port Jefferson