My stay at Danfords did not disappoint. I grew up on Long Island and have fond memories of Danfords and Port Jefferson. The property was renovated about six years ago and it was amazing to see the antique building decorated in an upscale fashion - the design of old and new blended very well. The staff is friendly and accommodating and seem to have a great deal of synergy. The property represents one of the best attributes of Long Island - the ability to enjoy a great meal and view on the water. The Wave restaurant is one of the best on the island. It is a great place to decompress whether you are traveling on business or for pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by spectacular views of Long Island Sound and nestled in the heart of historic Port Jefferson Village, Danfords Hotel & Marina offers the finest accommodations with contemporary comfort and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Danford's Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danfords Hotel And Marina
- Danfords Hotel Port Jefferson
- Danfords Port Jefferson