Danford's hotel is in the heart of one of the nicest quaint villages on Long Island... Port Jefferson Village. I just love going there to walk around, get ice cream or have dinner. Well, Danford's is in the middle of it all... on the water. Nice, clean, beautiful rooms. We had one with a balcony facing the water... Didn't want to leave. We sat on the balcony and watched the sun set. You can also watch the ferry come & go. from your window you can see people walking along the streets and going to dinner. In the early morning the town is so beautiful and quiet. Just love staing here... can't wait to go back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by spectacular views of Long Island Sound and nestled in the heart of historic Port Jefferson Village, Danfords Hotel & Marina offers the finest accommodations with contemporary comfort and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Danford's Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danfords Hotel And Marina
- Danfords Hotel Port Jefferson
- Danfords Port Jefferson