We received a special rate online so we decided to stay on Saturday,3/2/13 . The room was nice & clean. The bed was comfortable & I Ioved the bathroom(always important)! Nice big stand-up shower. It's a very good location if you're arriving by boat. The bar was nice & the bartender was very friendly & courteous. My only complaint was the room service breakfast. NOT GOOD!!! There was no milk or creamers for coffee, no toast (even though we paid for it), food was room temp (bad for eggs & french toast). Bacon tasted burnt & sausage was not cooked. For $46.00, I was expecting better. If you want to have breakfast, get up & go to the restaurant. With that, I would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by spectacular views of Long Island Sound and nestled in the heart of historic Port Jefferson Village, Danfords Hotel & Marina offers the finest accommodations with contemporary comfort and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Danford's Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danfords Hotel And Marina
- Danfords Hotel Port Jefferson
- Danfords Port Jefferson