This hotel, while comfortable and clean enough, is past its prime. The central heat in the room did not appear to be turned on or working; instead we had a very nice space heater to heat the room. While quite efficient and quiet, it was very difficult to regulate. The first night my wife and I roasted until I could figure out how to turn it down. The first light that you come to in the room, and hence the one you would use most often, had a defective switch that literally fell on the floor every time you turned it on. If you need to stay in this town, you can certainly do worse, but don't expect a great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by spectacular views of Long Island Sound and nestled in the heart of historic Port Jefferson Village, Danfords Hotel & Marina offers the finest accommodations with contemporary comfort and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, TravelClick, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Danford's Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danfords Hotel And Marina
- Danfords Hotel Port Jefferson
- Danfords Port Jefferson