The room was beautiful and had a nice balcony. It was clean, staff was friendly. The village area is pretty small so you are close to everything. We ate at a great bar nearby with a nice outside deck called Portside. We only stayed here one night and I wish we had stayed longer! Great hotel, although I think it is a bit overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by spectacular views of Long Island Sound and nestled in the heart of historic Port Jefferson Village, Danfords Hotel & Marina offers the finest accommodations with contemporary comfort and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Danford's Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danfords Hotel And Marina
- Danfords Hotel Port Jefferson
- Danfords Port Jefferson