If your going to Port Jefferson, you really should spend the night at Danfords. Can't beat the location. The Staff is always helpful, Bob and Trevor, thanks for the great room. We go annually and have drinks and Bar food in the lounge. The rooms are Big, we had room 12 with a Private balcony, great views. Continental breakfast was also nice.
My two cents: The walls are kinda thin, hear every foot step above, below, next door.
Room 12 was great, bathroom very small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by spectacular views of Long Island Sound and nestled in the heart of historic Port Jefferson Village, Danfords Hotel & Marina offers the finest accommodations with contemporary comfort and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Danford's Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danfords Hotel And Marina
- Danfords Hotel Port Jefferson
- Danfords Port Jefferson