The resort is unique with small buildings scattered along a street in front of the main building each occupying a few guest rooms.
The rooms were very nice, large, updated. Free wifi, nice TVs, good shower and bed. There isnt really much more you need.
Only complaint is that our room didnt have a minibar (J4), but not a deal breaker. We were there with a wedding party so we got to see each others rooms. It appears that some rooms within the same category offer balcony's, so be sure to ask about this when booking!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by spectacular views of Long Island Sound and nestled in the heart of historic Port Jefferson Village, Danfords Hotel & Marina offers the finest accommodations with contemporary comfort and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, TravelClick, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Danford's Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danfords Hotel And Marina
- Danfords Hotel Port Jefferson
- Danfords Port Jefferson