This is a big, sprawling complex made up of many buildings. The building I stayed in was across the street from the registration area. When given directions to my room, nobody in the front office asked if I needed assistance with my luggage. This was odd since there were steps leadng to the building and I had several bags. The front desk clerks didn't seem to be well-trained. On the upside, the shower was fantastic and the bed extremely comfortable. I understand from others that the handicapped-accessible rooms weren't as accessible as they should have been, i.e. a bathtub that required stepping over the side to get in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by spectacular views of Long Island Sound and nestled in the heart of historic Port Jefferson Village, Danfords Hotel & Marina offers the finest accommodations with contemporary comfort and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Danford's Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danfords Hotel And Marina
- Danfords Hotel Port Jefferson
- Danfords Port Jefferson