Upon our arrival everyone was so friendly and helpful. We actually stumbled upon this place due to a great bartender near Orient recommending it to us. We stayed 3 nights, our room was so spacious and had privacy with 2 tv's. First time for us to Long Island and we can't wait to go back. We took short day trips to the Hampton's and to see old relative homes in the area. Also eat at MAMA LUMBARDI'S :) , Take a fishing trip on the Osprey FIshing Tours at the evening hours ($45 each) and see sunset.. Everyone caught fish, we also golfed somewhere that they recommended. We can't wait to return... may become a family favorite!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by spectacular views of Long Island Sound and nestled in the heart of historic Port Jefferson Village, Danfords Hotel & Marina offers the finest accommodations with contemporary comfort and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Danford's Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danfords Hotel And Marina
- Danfords Hotel Port Jefferson
- Danfords Port Jefferson