“love the food,service,courtesy”
Review of Longo's Park Deli

Longo's Park Deli
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed January 21, 2018

excellent quality,sandwiches are the best,prepared food to take home and a mini market with meat,produce,and a few specials lunch items,service is a #1,very good prices and quality,they also have catering services.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed October 12, 2017

There are so many great selections to choose. They have a variety of hot food special daily, an huge assortment of freshly prepared salads (pasta, vegetable etc.) In addition they have a fantastic butcher section. Everything you need is in one place. They have allowed me to sample dishes that I am unfamiliar with or unsure about before I buy them.
The staff is wonderful and very friendly. I always buy more than what I went there for.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed July 22, 2017

Go in here, and just try to leave with one thing...I dare you. No matter what you're planning to buy, you'll be intrigued by all the amazing looking (and tasting) prepared foods. This is a GREAT deli

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 25, 2017

While my daughter was recovering from giving birth to a beautiful baby girl one of her friends sent a meal from Longo's Park Deli. Since that time we have ordered three more times from them. The sauce is to die for. Our favorites include chicken and sausage scarpariello with potatoes,meatballs and eggplant parmigiana. It now is a must every time we visit our daughter in Cos Cob to order a meal from Longo's Park Deli. They deliver

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed September 5, 2016

While I no longer live in Port Chester area, I continue to use Longo's Park Deli for all our catering needs - even if it means having it delivered to me in Stamford, and then we transporting it to our daughter in Shelton. Wouldn't trust another deli anywhere when having a large catered party. I have known Tony Longo for years and years..and he has never changed! Personable, caring and with a great staff - especially Joanne who runs the catering desk to perfection. Joanne is knowledgeable, able to guide the customer to the right selections and quantity - she is right on the money for sure! My daughter's "new home" party was a huge success and everyone love the food choices and the quality! Food makes the party- I highly recommend Park Deli for a successful event - Five stars does not do it justice!!

Date of visit: September 2016