“Fun Lunch”

Coals
Ranked #3 of 141 Restaurants in Port Chester
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

I’ve wanted to try this little joint for a long time.
We started with the buffalo wings and some maple wings. Fabulous! Then I got a burger and my friend got a pizza. The burger was nice but the pizza was great! I’m not a beer drinker but my friend said hers was great. They apparently have different kinds of beer on tap too.
It was a fun time! Go get the wings and pizza!

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank 25joang

Reviewed May 3, 2019

I cant wait to go back to Coals!

We visited on a busy Tuesday night, a table opened up within 20 minutes but we landed up staying at the bar. The bartender was super cool, and knew his beers.

The pizza was DELICIOUS!!!! It was thing crust with all fresh ingredients and the taste was amazing!!! The wings were really good, and the sauce was nice! The Caesar salad was tasty too!

I can't wait to go back and have a burger and more pizza!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019

Been a regular customer for a few years. Always consistent quality menu. Close proximity to the Capitol theatre and other shopping.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

One of our favorite places in Westchester. Excellent, unique pizza - it’s grilled. As a result, the pizza is very thin with great texture. We love it. Limited menu - pizza and burger. We haven’t tried the burger but it looks good. Very good beer selection - one of the best. Love the service - attentive and relaxed. Not a fancy place at all - but perfect for very good food and to relax. One note - wouldn’t recommend take out. The pizza, because it is grilled, needs to be eaten immediately or it gets soggy.

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank anandk436
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

We went for the thin crust grilled pizza that we like and decided to share that and a burger. We sat at the bar and enjoyed both. You don’t typically expect to get such a quality burger at a pizza place, but it was excellent. Of course the pizza is great too, just eat it quickly before it gets cold!

Date of visit: December 2018