“Nice Mexican”

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Greenwich, Connecticut
“Nice Mexican”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The food and take ouot is good. However once I was getting take out and notice the waiter preparing our meal did not wash his hands after emptying the Bus Boy tub. Also when we ate in the Rest. the wait staff are very ambivilant and not very attentive. The food is good mexican, but antoehr time, our chips were stale. I hat to give a bad review, but I have to say this place is average. Prices resonable.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Walt G

• Polish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cozy”
Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

I come here before work at least once or twice a week. Cozy quiet atmosphere and delicious food. Plenty of parking. Try the kahlua cake.

New York City, New York
“Good Food;Cute Patio”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Good sollid mexicn food in and unpreteentious patio.
Better to go when you can eat outside.
Usuzlly busy. Good takeout.

Visited August 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Mexican food”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We stopped to stay overnight in Rye,NY and were looking for a casual place. We drove past Coyote Flaco and my husband said he had read a good review so we stopped. We were immediately greeted and asked where we wanted to sit. On this last day of summer, we chose the patio which was very pleasant. We got delicious homemade tortilla chips and dip right away. We ordered beer an our meal and waited about 15 min for our meal.i was surprised that one review said the service was bad because ours was perfect,attentive and quick. The meals were delicious.I had the Mexican combo and my husband had enchiladas suizas with pork. Ther were little tortilla cups which held beans guacamole and sour cream - very nice presentation. We were very pleased with our choice. It was a great value.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank tobique
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ultimate letdown”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Upon walking up, the outside patio area looked fun and cozy while the inside was small and intimate. I looked forward to our meal once reading the menu but sadly our service did not meet my expectations and was terrible. I had to beg for a place setting, refills of water and even the check! Would recommend ordering to go if possible since the food is amazing.