“Just okay”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Not crazy about the food, some dishes are good others I do not care for.
Atmosphere needs updating. Smells very fishy.

2  Thank NewCityBabs

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Although this used to be a true destination for seafood, the quality has fallen a bit. All the standard fried fare is offered but nothing truly special.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I eat there often. The service is great, the food amazing and the environment is relaxing. They are attached to a fresh fish market and the fish and seafood are amazingly fresh and cooked to perfection.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

No table cloths just really good food. we have taken SO many friends here and never a complaint. I like the dining room off the bar but choose to sit off from the Seafood market because my favorite waitress is Liz. She is just terrific and always remembers us.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

High ceilings make it hard to hear one another, made me think I was in a cafeteria. No objections to their cuisine, though there were no outstanding high points to the meal. Service was uncaring and dispassionate as if the server really wanted to be somewhere else. We had to ask for refills on drinks, I can never understand how a server will see that one's glass is empty and won't immediately refill it, or ask to refill it. I won't say the service was horrible, but it was inattentive - which is common bad customer service trait in the suburbs of NY.