“Go for wonderful food, warm greeting and great value”
Review of Iron Horse Grille - CLOSED

Iron Horse Grille
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2012

New Years Eve, what could be better than dinner at the Ironhorse with friends. As usual(have been going for many years) food superb, wonderful atmosphere, and great value. Food always prepared with care, presentation terrific, and prix fixe can't be beat. Try the scallops and the striped bass for a perfect any season meal. Certainly one of westchester's best. Only blemish, bread not as good as it should be with so many great bakeries in the county. My advice, skip the bread and save room for the fantastic deserts.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

The tasting menu is fabulous! We tried several things we wouldn't normally order and loved them! The staff is friendly and attentive.

Reviewed June 13, 2011

We had a wonderful meal at Iron Horse after a film at Jacob Burns. The service was delightful, the blueberries were wild and the heirloom tomatoes were worth the trip alone.Veal chop was perfectly prepared and watercress soup was perfect. One of my favorites in Westchester.

Reviewed December 22, 2010

We tried this restaurant without reading any of the reviews posted and it was fabulous. My husband had the 3 course fixe prix menu $49 ( I think ) and I just ordered 2 courses. My seared Scallops were divine as was the Duck Comfit that was a special. My husbands beef tenderloin was cooked perfectly. His Apple crumble dessert scored very highly also. We didn't order a bottle of wine but had the 'house' Cabernet and it was very pleasant. The service here was excellent. We had lots of questions and they were all answered by knowledgeable waiters. We have just moved to the area and this will definitely become one of our regulars.... In fact we already booked for next week !!

Reviewed July 17, 2010

My husband and I read various reviews about this restaurant and decided to try it. We made reservation for 8:30PM and when we arrived, we noticed the age group in the restaurants to be a little on the older side (older couples and seniors). We didn't mind since the service was excellent, and the waiter and hostess were on post checking on us every couple of minutes. My husband and I were in a mood for a romantic dinner. Next time we will definetelly make reservations for after 9PM.