“Continuing a fine tradition”
Review of Iron Horse Grille - CLOSED

Iron Horse Grille
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
New York City, New York
“Continuing a fine tradition”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

We had a wonderful meal at Iron Horse after a film at Jacob Burns. The service was delightful, the blueberries were wild and the heirloom tomatoes were worth the trip alone.Veal chop was perfectly prepared and watercress soup was perfect. One of my favorites in Westchester.

• Visited June 2011

Zurich, Switzerland
“Great Restaurant.......am already booked to go back.....”
Reviewed December 22, 2010

We tried this restaurant without reading any of the reviews posted and it was fabulous. My husband had the 3 course fixe prix menu $49 ( I think ) and I just ordered 2 courses. My seared Scallops were divine as was the Duck Comfit that was a special. My husbands beef tenderloin was cooked perfectly. His Apple crumble dessert scored very highly also. We didn't order a bottle of wine but had the 'house' Cabernet and it was very pleasant. The service here was excellent. We had lots of questions and they were all answered by knowledgeable waiters. We have just moved to the area and this will definitely become one of our regulars.... In fact we already booked for next week !!

White Plains, New York
“Awesome Service. Good Food.”
Reviewed July 17, 2010

My husband and I read various reviews about this restaurant and decided to try it. We made reservation for 8:30PM and when we arrived, we noticed the age group in the restaurants to be a little on the older side (older couples and seniors). We didn't mind since the service was excellent, and the waiter and hostess were on post checking on us every couple of minutes. My husband and I were in a mood for a romantic dinner. Next time we will definetelly make reservations for after 9PM.

Somers, NY
“Special Occasion”
Reviewed July 13, 2010

This restaurant is considered by many to be one of the best in Westchester. My wife and I really enjoyed our meal and the service was outstanding. The executive chef walks the floor of the dining room and tends to any task that needs to be done. I wish I had thought to write this review shortly after our visit because I cannot remember exactly what we ate (it was almost 3 years ago).

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The shrimp app and the duck entree are amazing. Great wine list.”
Reviewed March 14, 2008

The shrimp app and the duck entree are amazing. Great wine list.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook