“Don't miss The Haven” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Easton, Maryland
“Don't miss The Haven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

My husband and I enjoy a light dinner here frequently and recently I went there for lunch. Very attentive and accomodating wait staff. Low key with great food.Formerly Frodo's in Pleasantville.

Visited May 2012

ny
“The name says it all "Haven"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2012

My husband and I met another couple for dinner at Haven, and we thoroughly enjoyed our experience. The ambiance is modern sophistication, one large room with contemporary touches and plenty of comfort. The waitstaff was great, very attentive and friendly, but not intrusive. The truffled mac n cheese is to die for as is the pork loin. The valrhona brownie was shared, and enjoyed, by all.

Westchester, NY
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2012

Our dinner was fantastic! The staff is incredibly nice and personable-they seem to go out of their way to make your experience memorable. We were so surprised when the chef sent out a sample of one of the appetizers- which is now one of my favorites. From the moment you enter the restaurant, you feel like you have been transported to a trendy restaurant in the city- it is clean, bright and cozy.. But the food is what makes the experience special. My husband ordered the talapia and I had the five tiger shrimp. I could have easily skipped dessert and re-ordered my dinner - it was that tasty. I highly recommend Haven if you are traveling or live near Pleasantville.

Roanoke, Virginia
“Great food, lots of options for vegetarians”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2012

My husband and I ate here with another couple a few weeks ago. We had the chickpea fries and split one of the shrimp dishes, and our friends had the mac n' cheese and a pork tenderloin dish. Everything tasted great. The mac n' cheese was really rich and you could taste the truffles; my shrimp was flavored really well, the chorizo stuffing was tasty, but the shrimp were a little overcooked. The pork dish was a hit too. The chickpea fries were unexpected; I had never seen anything like that and they were quite tasty. The chef came out to check on the food, the restaurant was quiet and comfortable, and the service was very attentive. We ended our dinner with a dense chocolate cake/brownie, which was certainly the low point of the meal. Overall, we'd all go back. I usually eat vegetarian and I was pleasantly surprised by how many options there were.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank tlp0708
Pound Ridge, New York
“A Wonderful Dining Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2012

We are delighted to have discovered this quaint and friendly restaurant on our way to the movies this past weekend. The menu is innovative, the dishes well crafted, the ambiance warm. We enjoyed a leisurely meal with attentive and accommodating service. The risotto was rich and warming, the squash soup was the best that I've tasted. The only complaint was a somewhat overcooked buffalo burger.