Review Highlights
Awesome experience

This was my daughters Christmas gift to visit the farm and to meet the beautiful animals especially... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Pebblez823
via mobile
Lilymoore Farm is the Greatest

My husband gave me the alpaca buddy program for Christmas and it was the best gift ever. I had my... read more

Reviewed November 11, 2018
RAYMOND V

All reviews all ages ducks shawl gloves animals interact visitors shop ny
Reviewed March 29, 2018

These adorable alpacas are so funny! They have such great personalities and are obviously well-loved. All the animals are! Diana and Tiffany take great care in sharing their knowledge with visitors. We had my son's birthday party there and the boys just loved it. There were options for activities and time spent with all the animals. Lots of great photo ops!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed March 29, 2018

Lilymoore Farm is an alpaca farm in Dutchess County, NY. While the alpacas are the main feature, the farm also has several horses, chickens, ducks, and one llama! The farm also has a retail shop where you can purchase beautiful sweaters, hats, socks, etc. Some are made with the farm's own alpaca fiber. I purchased a shawl for my mother and gloves for my niece.

Diana, the owner, is super friendly and extremely knowledgeable about her alpacas and products.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed March 29, 2018

We look forward to our visits to Lilymoore Farm. It is such a treat to see the Alpacas (the highlight!), horses, chickens, ducks. We have been to Lilymoore Farm several times and enjoy spending time with, feeding, walking and learning about the Alpacas. There are about 18 Alpacas and 3 baby Alpacas are coming in the next few months! Diana is great. All the Alpacas have names and Diana knows all of their personalities! We are regular visitors and love to feed and walk the Alpacas. We are very fortunate to live nearby. I highly recommend you make the trip to visit Lilymoore Farm... it makes for a great destination if you don't live nearby.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 29, 2018

This farm is absolutely amazing. Diana is very knowledgeable, and you can tell that she loves ALL of her farm animals to the moon and back. Her products are the best, warm, and fashionable. All of the alpacas are sweet, and love spending time with visitors. The horses are the sweetest, and her chickens and ducks are the cutest. The staff on the farm reflect a warm, family environment. I can't say enough about this farm - everything about it is too wonderful.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

My family and I have been to Lilymoore Farm several times. Each time has been wonderful. The farm is beautiful. We loved seeing all the animals. Our favorite animals were the alpacas. They were so gentle and sweet.
Diana is so nice and took the time to show us around and answer any questions we had.
I also loved the hats and gloves made from her Alpaca fur that she sells.
I will definitely be visiting again in the future.

Date of experience: March 2018