“Lilymoore Farm is a must-see”
Review of Lilymoore Farm

Lilymoore Farm
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Lilymoore is a unique and special farm. We offer visitors the opportunity to learn how to walk an alpaca. The program is called Alpaca Buddy and it is a very popular program. During the summer, we have a Story Time for children. We also offer a variety of products made from the fiber of our alpacas which you can purchase at the farm on online. Check our website for hours as they change by season.
Reviewed March 29, 2018

Lilymoore Farm is an alpaca farm in Dutchess County, NY. While the alpacas are the main feature, the farm also has several horses, chickens, ducks, and one llama! The farm also has a retail shop where you can purchase beautiful sweaters, hats, socks, etc. Some are made with the farm's own alpaca fiber. I purchased a shawl for my mother and gloves for my niece.

Diana, the owner, is super friendly and extremely knowledgeable about her alpacas and products.

Date of experience: February 2018
"shop"
"ny"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed March 29, 2018

We look forward to our visits to Lilymoore Farm. It is such a treat to see the Alpacas (the highlight!), horses, chickens, ducks. We have been to Lilymoore Farm several times and enjoy spending time with, feeding, walking and learning about the Alpacas. There are about 18 Alpacas and 3 baby Alpacas are coming in the next few months! Diana is great. All the Alpacas have names and Diana knows all of their personalities! We are regular visitors and love to feed and walk the Alpacas. We are very fortunate to live nearby. I highly recommend you make the trip to visit Lilymoore Farm... it makes for a great destination if you don't live nearby.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

This farm is absolutely amazing. Diana is very knowledgeable, and you can tell that she loves ALL of her farm animals to the moon and back. Her products are the best, warm, and fashionable. All of the alpacas are sweet, and love spending time with visitors. The horses are the sweetest, and her chickens and ducks are the cutest. The staff on the farm reflect a warm, family environment. I can't say enough about this farm - everything about it is too wonderful.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

My family and I have been to Lilymoore Farm several times. Each time has been wonderful. The farm is beautiful. We loved seeing all the animals. Our favorite animals were the alpacas. They were so gentle and sweet.
Diana is so nice and took the time to show us around and answer any questions we had.
I also loved the hats and gloves made from her Alpaca fur that she sells.
I will definitely be visiting again in the future.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

The most beautiful farm. I love ALL of her animals. The alpacas are sweet and loving and her chickens and ducks are adorable. The farm itself is gorgeous and well maintained. Diana is just the best. She is so sweet and you can tell just how much she loves her animals. Her products that she seems are amazing as well because the fiber used in her scarves, socks, shawls and hats are from HER very own alpacas. I just can't say enough about his farm