See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 2, 2019

First of all it took forever to get checked in. The front desk guy seemed totally clueless and was working alone. By the time I got checked in there were at least 8 people in line behind me and most of them were very frustrated by the long wait. The rooms (I rented 3 for family that was with me) were dumpy and in need of a deep cleaning and updating. The wallpaper was peeling off the wall in one room, the bathroom wall was stained with who knows what in another, and in the third room the ac unit could not be run because the filter was so filthy and moldy, and my grandson who has cystic fibrosis was staying in that room. I myself caught a sinus infection from running the ac in my room.

The "free breakfast" was a joke. Who puts frozen waffles out in a non-refrigerated display case??? It was also a very noisy hotel with doors slamming at all hours of the night. Also, when I looked at my credit card statement there was an unexpected charge. I contacted the hotel several times and have spoken with Super 8 customer service twice and still no one can tell me what the charge was for. As a Wyndham timeshare owner I expected much better from a Wyndham hotel. I will never stay at that hotel again nor any Super 8.

Reviewed May 31, 2019

Over all the room was good. The bathroom needs a little updating and the holes fixed. The service was food asked for extra towels and pillows and got them fast. The TV channels were horrible couldnt really watch TV.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 22, 2019 via mobile

When I checked in on Thursday the room was 55.00 then was told that since it was graduation weekend the room for Friday was 197.00 for the same room? Now I was not there for graduation so I was told that they would discount my room. Well when I asked about it I was told I would have to email them to get a refund. .15 cents is what they refunded me. They never came to clean my room for the second day all I wanted was the trash taken out and some coffee. They never showed up. The heat wouldn't work in the room the shower was cold and so was the heated pool. Other people were standing in the hall yelling from room to room knocking on my door all hours. I travel a lot and I will sleep in my car before I stay here again worst place ever.and still cant get anyone to talk to me about this.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

This was by far the most disgusting room I have ever been in. There were bugs in the tub and on the floor behind the toilet. Bugs in the overhead lights and mystery white (bodily?) fluids on the nightstand. Would not stay at the place if they paid me $200 a night. Pictures on website indicate the rooms are updated but the 1980's microwave on top of the 1990's mini fridge are anything but. I realize that a Super 8 is not going to be luxury but this was ridiculous. On top of everything else, the door wouldn't shut unless you kicked or slammed your shoulder into it. Not what you are looking for when travelling with family. Drove 1.5 hours away to Burlington Vermont via Ferry at midnight to avoid staying in this repulsive room. Beware.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 15, 2019

Great outer appearances. Creepy guy checked me in. Then come to find out the doors don't latch or close all the way. While in the room you can use the deadbolt kinda... When you're outside your room anyone can push it open. The T.V. was nice but the channels were all grainy. The continental breakfast was terrible. Who puts generic ego waffles out in a bread box? They're supposed to be refrigerated at least. Pathetic attempt at breakfast! Nothing warm except for crap coffee ,milk and generic waffles. This place is terrible! Btw a vacuum in the rooms might not be a bad idea.

• Trip type: Traveled on business