See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2018

Exterior is deceptive, interior dirty, dated and worn. Staff was ok, but not overly friendly..you get what you pay for. Worth the extra $$ to stay in nicer, cleaner hotel. Will certainly know better next time.

Reviewed October 14, 2018

Bed was nice, room was nice, and the Clerk at the desk - Nand, was a pleasure to deal with. The rate was good, the deposit wasn't. When you call on the phone you are not told that they will hold a deposit on the room, in case you smoke in a non-smoking room. Yes, I'm a smoker, but I do not smoke in non-smoking rooms - the whole place is non-smoking, and no problem there. This place is so nice, it was almost a shame to see the parking lot so empty. I believe the problem is the deposit, they don't tell you about. Other motels warn you that if you smoke in the room you will be charged a $250 cleaning fee, seems to me, this would be more effective for them. I really think they lose a lot of business due to the deposit. It really is a nice place.

Reviewed October 9, 2018

I don’t expect mints on my pillow, a self flushing toilet, a jet bath tub or egyptian cotton towels or sheets, but I do expect those things to be in good condition and above all Clean! The toilet was dirty, inside and out. There was no lid on the toilet. The bathtub/shower enclosure had mildew/mold growing under the ledges, and the tub stopper was broken and in permanent stop, so while you showered the tub filled with water. My spouse had to shove a wash cloth in to keep it open so it would drain.Upon check in the front desk clerk refused to give me a 2nd key card for my spouse. I waited until the other clerk was done and he happily obliged. Breakfast... ALL carbs. Not one ounce of protein, and it was all cold breakfast, which was expected, but, how hard is it to keep things stocked when you don’t have to cook anything accept brew some coffee? When asked by another guest if they would be refilling the coffee the response was very impolite. The towels were thread bare. The internet was acceptable, but the TV reception was horrible. Normally I could careless about watching TV, but I wasn’t feeling well so we stayed in the room. Not having TV was disappointing. Lastly, the kitchenette had no working sink, it had an out of order sign on it. Overall, this place is not somewhere I would recommend staying.

Reviewed September 16, 2018

a renovated hotel that is not maintained. the shower curtain had black mold on the bottom. rooms have heavy moldy smell and so does the air conditioner unit, the hall ways have the same moldy stink but are also super hot due to no a/c in the public areas.

the stair well was filthy. the lobby stinks of mold and chlorine because to the pool adjacent to it. the breakfast is barely edible. the management is so frugal with the electricity, that they hardly light the parking lot.

there is a small restaurant at the gas station located next to the parking lot, so that you can buy a real breakfast.

on the positive side. the location is next to the public beech if that's why your in plattsburgh.

Room tip: pay extra and go to a decent place.
Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed September 5, 2018

My wife and I stayed there the last week of August 2018. Air conditioner did not work properly in two rooms that we tried. Rooms were dirty, torn sheets and mold in the shower. Musty odor throughout. Desk Clerk stated that HVAC did not work properly throughout. It appeared that building was original as built in 1991. Won't be back. This is My first Negative review.

Date of stay: August 2018