All reviews sitting chair looked brand new road noise oatmeal newer hotel free breakfast pool and hot tub road trip stayed here for one night shopping and restaurants nice hotel room was clean called the front desk waffle maker a great stay would stay here again parking lot
Selected filters
Reviewed April 4, 2019 via mobile

Pretty much everything about this hotel is pretty sweet. The staff is really friendly, the lobby is modern and really nice, the rooms are awesome! The breakfast is really good too.

I got a room next to the elevator. I thought it would really suck, but It didn’t bother us one bit! It was a little crazy at first. I opened the door and it was a 10 foot hallway, then the bathroom, then the room. I realized the room wraps around the elevator. They obv insulate it somehow so you don’t hear it. The room was absolutely on point. New, clean, awesome beds, really nice bathroom, and a smart TV that you can connect to your Netflix and other things.

The breakfast was great too! They had mini cheese omelette’s, scrambled eggs, veggie and real sausage, plus all the other stuff you would expect.

The only minor thing is no restaurant or bar on site. There is a Uno across the street, but it’s not an easy place to cross.

I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed February 18, 2019

This is a fairly new hotel, so the rooms and everything are very nice. It is quite close for shopping and restaurants. My only complaint is that they do not have enough staff to take care of the breakfast on the weekends. I went down thinking I would get a hot tea. They offer coffee in the room, but not tea. There was no hot water. I waited over 15 minutes and then decided to just take a cup and tea bag and heat the water from our bathroom in the microwave in our room. Need to fill the food items more often as well.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Charles T, Public Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Plattsburgh, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2019

Hi Sandra,

We appreciate your feedback and will make the necessary improvements for a better guest experience. Thank you for choosing Fairfeild Inn & Suites of Plattsburgh!

Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

We decided to stay in Plattsburgh overnight & fly out to FL the next morning. The Fairfield was well located for our needs.
We were very pleased upon entering the spacious & extremely clean room we had reserved at an attractive price.
The hotel also provides a free breakfast that was beyond our expectations.
Simply Unsurpassed value!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for your kind review and choosing Fairfield Inn & Suites of Plattsburgh!

Reviewed January 17, 2019 via mobile

Nice little trip our toddler. Room was nice and big, loved having the 2 TVs but would have been better if there was some kind of separation from the sitting room and bedroom so the TVs won’t be contending against each other for sound lol
Bathroom was very nice, pool and Hot tub were nice. We didn’t get to the breakfast in time (9am close) as we wanted to rest and sleep in. I wish hotels extended their breakfast hours, usually being at a hotel is for a vacation, rest and relaxation.
The only complaint I have, is the room wasn’t as clean as it should have been. Behind the garbage can in the sitting room there were pieces of papers, and I’m not sure where but my toddler found what turned out to be a skittle, somewhere in the sitting room, thankfully she doesn’t put things in her mouth without showing me, AND thankfully it wasn’t some type of medication.
Will definitely return but will have to double check the room before the kids can find anything inappropriate.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for your honest feedback and we will be making the necessary changes for a better guest experience. We appreciate you choosing Fairfield Inn & Suites of Plattsburgh!

Reviewed December 19, 2018

Stayed here for one night in December. The location was fantastic, close by to lots of restaurants and to where we needed to be. The room was a good size, and the bed was comfortable. All was clean.

However, we were very disappointed by breakfast. The food was very basic, with not much choice (the bread was also stale). I was very unhappy about eating my breakfast from a paper plate and using plastic cutlery. Not only is this is terrible for the environment but for the normal standard of a Marriott hotel.

Date of stay: December 2018