“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

On our way home from our getaway we stopped at Mainely Lobster for a bite to eat! I had the lobster roll, fries & coleslaw! My roll was pan grilled, filled with lobster & a little mayo!
My husband had the special of the day which was fish & chips! His was haddock with a nice thin batter freshly cooked fries & coleslaw! Both were delicious! Always look forward going to Plattsburgh to have my lobster roll plate!

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for something out of the ordinary for lunch, we found Mainly Lobster. Food and service were both great! It is a must if you are in Plattsburgh.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

Consistently fresh food and great customer service. It is a regular choice for my husband and I. They can pretty much tell you what day of the week any given item was brought back from Maine. Nothing fancy, just really good food.

Reviewed July 15, 2018

We both enjoyed broiled haddock dinner. One dinner was a Small portion (plenty) with homemade mash potatoes and sweet cole slaw ($13.95) and my companion had the healthy plate which was 4oz haddock, brown rice and broccoli. Both were enjoyed in this rustic diner like restaurant with 100 amusing signs worth reading. Our waitress Melanie (hubby says Melody), was perfect.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 15, 2018

I had lunch here for the first time. The seafood chowder is by far the best traditional recipe of any restaurant I have eaten in. Generous amounts of fresh scallops,shrimp, whitefish and of course LOBSTER meat. The milky broth had a buttery flavor that is to die for, but didn't take away from the flavor or any of the other ingredients. It just melted in my mouth. I also had the large lobster roll. Totally traditional Maine recipe that had the fresh lobster taste with a hint of mayo to hold it all together in a freshly baked toasted split top bun(also brought from Maine). Delicious!! One more thing that caught my eye was baby clams breaded lightly and fried to perfection. ALL Fresh and served with a smile from the staff (delightful). I would definitely recommend anyone that enjoys fresh seafood to stop by on a regular basis.

Date of visit: July 2018