“Best coleslaw” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Kids, Families with children
Saranac Lake
“Best coleslaw”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

After spending the day at the hospital in Burlington, VT for a consultation we stopped in for a quick bite. This resturant had a place in Saranac Lake - but it closed several years ago and we remembered the fresh fish that was always available. Both my husband and I were very pleased with the fresh fried clams and special of the day - fish & trips. Sorry I did not purchase some coleslaw to take home. It beats all the grocery store variety. It was fresh, not overwhelmed with mayo - in fact no mayo.
Esther

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Houston, Texas
“DO NOT recommend”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

We ate there on July 6. A 1 rating is really to high. The soup was cold and the lobster was terrible. How could anyone mess that up. We were the last customers and I guess the staff just wanted to leave.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank txbistravel
Falls Church, Virginia
“Don't Pass This Place Up!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

This place, not far from the town and I-87, served us the freshest seafood we have had in years, at reasonable prices. We had clam cakes, lobster Alfredo, a lobster roll, and fried fish, all cooked perfectly.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank FallsChurchTraveler
“Lobster”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

I live in Florida and wanted a Maine lobster roll. My friend took me here and the lobster roll was awesome. Service was also great. Wish we had one here.

• Visited June 2013
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Wow! This place is fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

We had a large group of family meet here and the service couldn't have been better. They did not rush anyone and were very accommodating. The seafood chowder was out of this world! Huge scallops that just melted in your mouth. I had the king crab legs with drawn butter and they were excellent. Several folks had told us about this place - that we AHD to go there - and now I know why!

Visited May 2013