All reviews front desk continental breakfast jacuzzi room hot tub comfortable beds oatmeal would stay again plattsburgh ny spire highway ihg pillows shopping
Selected filters
Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

Great value being an IHG member. Hotel was perfectly located right off of the highway. Property and rooms were clean and very well maintained. Alex Duffy at the front desk was very friendly upon arrival, upgraded me due to my ihg spire elite status. Overall very happy with my stay!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 11, 2018

This hotel was great I enjoyed my stay and had everything I needed. close to all kinds of great things to do. I recommend it! The lake is spectacular with very little pressure. Very close for a day trip ton Lake Placid and surrounds areas. Montreal just an hour away!!

Date of stay: September 2018
hiplbny, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Plattsburgh, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2018

Marc,

We're glad you enjoyed your stay and visit to our local area. Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn of Plattsburgh!

Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed here because my husband had been rushed to CVPH for emergency surgery. We didn’t check in until the wee hours of the morning and we were up early to get back to the hospital. So we didn’t have very long to really rate this hotel. But beds and pillows were extremely comfy. Continental breakfast was your average breakfast. Staff was very accommodating .

Trip type: Traveled with family
hiplbny, Owner at Holiday Inn Plattsburgh, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2018

We're sorry to hear of the emergency but hope your stay was some how comforting and appreciate your kind review.

Reviewed September 26, 2018

Hotel was very clean and beds were so comfy! Great location! We will absolutely stay there again if ever in Plattsburgh! We enjoyed our stay.

Having a cap on this review is annoying! I cannot submit w/o 200 words?? No more reviews in the future then!

Room tip: The king room was great!
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thank you for your kind review Ann and for choosing Holiday Inn of Plattsburgh!

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

After being disappointed by some past experiences in other hotels in the area, we decided to try this establishment. We were very pleased and probably found our « go to » hotel when we come back to Plattsburgh.
Rooms are clean and well equipped; beds & pillows very comfy. Bathroom in room was super clean.
Complimentary coffee & tea always available in lobby.
Restaurant on site.
Nice well equipped gym.
Large indoor pool and jacuzzi - clean and doesn’t have a strong chlorine smell like in other hotels.
Very good continental breakfast - the only thing missing was a waffle machine.
Conveniently located close to many shopping and dinning options.
Overall, very pleased and we recommend!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Sojonevjosh,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn of Plattsburgh and we pride ourselves on providing the best experience possible. We hope you think of us again when visiting Plattsburgh.