Well we just returned home from our stay at Days Inn. You can be sure we will be back soon. The rooms are well equipped with all you need. The service is great and fast.
Only problem was there was too much chlorine in the pool so we could not stay there to swim. also young kids 12-16 playing around the ice cube machine with their friends they been noisy and playing with the elevator(riding it for fun and when getting off pressing to go up or down.( 2nd floor back area). All said we will be back soon.Hopefully they won't be there.
Thanks hans gagnon and family of 3.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn & Suites of Plattsburgh NY is located right off of exit 37, in the heart of the Adirondacks on Lake Champlain Our newly renovated breakfast room features our Deluxe Continental breakfast with omelettes, Belgium waffles, toast, yogurt, fresh fruit, oatmeal, cereal, coffee, tea, juices, and more! Onsite we offer an indoor pool, Jacuzzi, and seasonal outdoor pool. Our Free WI-fi and high speed internet will keep you connected whether it's business or leisure. Our rooms are comfortably accommodated with all new bedspreads, flat screen TV's, refrigerators, microwaves and coffee pots. The staff at the Days Inn & Suites is anxiously awaiting your arrival to show all that Plattsburgh has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Plattsburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites Plattsburgh Hotel Plattsburgh
- Days Inn And Suites Plattsburgh
- Days Inn Hotel Plattsburgh
- Days Inn Plattsburgh
- Plattsburgh Days Inn