“Very Pleased” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Days Inn & Suites Plattsburgh
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Plattsburgh
GreenLeadersSilver level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Schroon Lake
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

This was my first time at the Plattsburgh Days Inn, and I was pleasantly surprised. I make this trip each year at the same time. I have stayed in most of the local hotels close to the airport, and have not been happy. If I stay at a hotel that has a pool, I expect it to be working, or at the very least, be told at the time of booking, if it is out of order. With the Plattsburgh Days inn, not only was the pool in ship shape, but everything in the room worked! Everything was clean, and what I expected. Even though I was at the latter part of the breakfast time, there was still plenty of everything. Even the coffee in the room was good. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

WellsJac1, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Plattsburgh, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear James O,

Thank you for your review and your recommendation! I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed our great amenities and everything we have to offer.

See you next time!

Yours in Hospitality,
Cobourg, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

Had room closest to the lobby, was worried that it would be noisy but that was not that not the case it was very quiet. The room was spacious, unfortunately the bed was terrible. Had a terrible nights sleep because the bed was so worn.
If your staying at this hotel because it has a continental breakfast, stay somewhere cheaper and go out for breakfast. It was very basic breakfast for the price of the room.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear Cobourgdan,

I'm sorry to hear our mattresses were not comfortable for you. We do offer Simmons pillow top mattresses in all our rooms. Our brand will also be introducing a revamped breakfast in 2014 that I think will be more appealing to you. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Yours in Hospitality,
Waterford
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

This Days Inn is clean, a handy location for access to all of northern New York State, and a good value for your dollar. The staff was courteous, my room was quiet and equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, an adequate TV, a small safe, and good lighting. They also have a pool, though I didn't use it, which I thought was a nice touch. I have stayed at this Days Inn previously and I'll stay there again in the future, it feels secure.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Andrew P.,

Thank you for reviewing us on tripadvisor.com. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and found everything to be exactly as you needed it!

Hope to see you on your next visit!

Yours In Hospitality,