“Great Sushi!” 3 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“Great Sushi!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

Sushi is surprisingly very good! It's the only reason I go here. The specials are truly delicious.
Everything else is pretty average for a 'hibachi' type of experience. Not my thing, I prefer quality over the whole show.

Visited March 2013

Altona, New York
“Love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I love to go there for any occasion, best price is early bird - before 6:00 pm! Just love the cooks and having your food cooked right in front of you!

Visited March 2013
Plattsburgh, New York, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

Delivers, which is great! Awesome hibachi food and super delicious gourmet sushi. Kind of expensive, but when you're craving sushi, it's definitely worth it.

Visited February 2013
Saint Albans, Vermont
“Tasty Casual Japanese Cuisine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

We brought our kiddos for lunch in the middle of a weekend shopping day. Decor was entertaining with a Koi pond in the entrance that the girls enjoying. The lunch boxes were an excellent value with lots of tasty variety. My wife enjoyed her sushi, but I was not as impressed with the Crispy Duck and Mango Salad although that might be just my unfamiliarity with that meat. Service was VERY attentive and friendly. Overall we enjoyed our meal and would return.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank jordanvt
Burlington, Vermont
“Lunch with a Friend”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

We had a lovely lunch - Elegant atmosphere and delicious food. Very nice for a girls discussion. Been there at night when you can't get in so I'm sure dinner is even better!

Visited May 2012