“good food,good show!”

Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We have been here numerous times and always have had a very good meal.We always go on a quieter night and sit at the hibachi tables,I get the Filet(good flavor/tender),the steak or shrimp.All are good,tried lobster one time and it gets tough on grill.The philly rolls are great also!

Reviewed August 13, 2012

The food is great! I once ordered something I didn't know what it was and when I recieved my food it was not what i was expecting so they returned it and gave me something else....much appriecated! They have tons of different sushi rolls to choose from and its always good and comes out fast. Don't forget about the desserts. :)

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Our family always enjoys going to Koto's for lunch or dinner. We have dinned in both areas, where you can either watch the chef's perform an amazing show and prepare your dinner or a quieter more relaxing area in the back. I enjoy both and it really depends on my mood what we decide to choose when it comes to our seating arrangement. The food is very fresh and the flavors are wonderful. Even my picky 7 year old loves the hibachi steak and all that comes with it. We never leave the restaurant hungry, we always bring something home with us. For our daughter's birthday they brought her out fried ice cream took her picture and then brought us the picture, all this was for no additional charge. The staff are always courteous and willing to go out of their way to make sure we have an amazing time. The only complaint, I guess would be that we never leave there paying less than $100, but that usually includes the tip. We always know going into Koto's we will enjoy our dinner, which makes the cost of the meal worth it to us.

1  Thank mnacross1110
Reviewed July 13, 2012

The service was so bad there. We will never go back.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

The food was quite delicious and the show-cooking was also well done! We were quite surprised with this restaurant and would definitely return!