“Romantic break”

Ranked #1 of 144 Restaurants in Plattsburgh
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Anthony's Restaurant & Bistro is set within a remodeled nineteenth century farm house where we have been welcoming guests since 1980. We offer contemporary, European-American cuisine, graciously presented in an atmosphere of warm country elegance. With a choice of ambiance, guests can enjoy our relaxed casual Bistro Lounge or our intimate white table cloth Dining Room. Each of our menus are available throughout the restaurant.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband found this restaurant on line as travelling to USA from Montréal. Beautiful restaurant, excellent food, ambience wonderful. Colleen our sever was excellent. I had salmon, my hubby had steak. Highly recommended restaurant. Worth every dollar would definitely dine here again.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

The food, atmosphere, and service is excellent! Great place for a special occasion! I have photographed wedding rehearsal dinners there and the staff was very accommodating. I look forward to my next meal there!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

My sister's love this restaurant, they've been there multiple times to my second visit. It had been my father's and sisters favorite restaurant in Plattsburgh. We went there to celebrate the memory of my Dad's life. The restaurant has a special meaning.
Unfortunately, that evening I had a cold and nothing tasted good to me. The remainder of the group loved their meal. Some of the choices I remember hearing we're Lobster Bisque, French Onion soup, House Salad, Grilled Atlantic Salmon and Slow Roasted Duckling. I had the Fettichini and Shrimp, I was unable to taste a favorite of mine.
The total bill including alcohol, dinner and dessert was around $720, I believe that includes gratuity.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 10, 2019

Came here for dinner with a group. The service was great and the building is neat. The food was tasty, but on the pricey side. Pretty typical Italian fare. Great for a nice dinner. I was a bit disappointed that they didn't have any ciders on the menu, especially considering that there are some good local cideries in the area.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019

Eat here frequently- Food is always at least very good, usually excellent. Old farmhouse cozy setting.

Date of visit: February 2019