“Another very unique meal”

Anthony's Restaurant & Bistro
Ranked #1 of 133 Restaurants in Plattsburgh
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Anthony's Restaurant & Bistro is set within a remodeled nineteenth century farm house where we have been welcoming guests since 1980. We offer contemporary, European-American cuisine, graciously presented in an atmosphere of warm country elegance. With a choice of ambiance, guests can enjoy our relaxed casual Bistro Lounge or our intimate white table cloth Dining Room. Each of our menus are available throughout the restaurant.
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I don't get to this area of the U.S. often but when I do, I know I am going to have a selection of an excellent and unique meal at Anthony's. This time was no exception. Ostrich loins coupled with pheasant sausage was as good as I have had here and already look forward to my next experience. As always, the service is impeccable and the time spent very pleasant.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Really the best restaurant in Plattsburgh. The food was delicious and the service efficient. We enjoyed the music as well. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had our anniversary dinner here and I was not impressed. For the price, I expected the food to be amazing but it fell short of my expectations. I ordered one of their only vegetarian dishes and it was actually fairly inedible. The service was very good though. The waitress even took our picture for us. Being the only "high end" restaurant in town, you are definitely paying for the atmosphere and experience.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

My wife and I had a date night without the kids and reserved a table at Anthony's, our first time ever dining there. The service was fantastic, your water glass will NEVER be empty. The wait staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. The food; I had a BBQ Rubbed Bison Flank Steak and my wife had the Charbroiled Chicken, both were amazing and among the best meals we've ever had dining out. Our dessert was a berry pie with ice cream that we shared, it was perfect! The wine list was very nice and the Centopercento I had was great. Overall an amazing meal and it made for a

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

If a very formal night is for you, then this is it. The need for so elegant is in order as for us all, the place is a dream. Price reflects extra effort. Not for me everytime but has a place that won't dissapoint.upscale us the word.