“Good food, friendly staff”

Ninety Nine Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 129 Restaurants in Plattsburgh
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Green Valley, Arizona
“Good food, friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

We were impressed with this chain restaurant. Our server was very polite; the service was quick; and the portions substantial.

Visited August 2013

Saint-Constant
“The food is excellant and prices too. Wine is expensive for standard quality.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

Nice place. The personnels are gentils. The menu is very elaborated. Thé food we hate was excellent. We add a 1/4 or a carafon of red wine and the price was more expencive of my steak.

• Visited July 2013
Montreal, Canada
“good food at a good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

loved the bruchetta chicken with grilled asparagus, and the Cosmo drink was really tasty!!! nice atmosphere and friendly service!!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank yvonne-mtl
Penfield, New York
“Try it you'll love it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

I liked the fact it was 3 minutes from my room and didn't have to go outside. The menu had a choice as far as burgers, seafood & salads and they were reasonably priced. The restaurant was very busy but my server Jesse delivered my food to me and it was hot (right from the kitchen.) I loved the fact that the air conditioning was not overwhelming. This restaurant was recommended to me by a local person that lives in Plattsburgh. It's very convenient to the guests at the Smithfield Inn.

Visited June 2013
Plattsburgh, New York
“Just average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

I'm very happy with the renovations to the restaurant. It's a much nicer appeal and more up-to-date atmosphere inside and outside the restaurant now.

I do however notice over the number of occassions i have been to 99 is that the clientel and even the staff are the older crowd. While places like Applebees and Uno have the upbeat, fun, college aged service staff and a wide variety of clientel ages, it seems to me that 99 has become the elderly special place in town.

Don't get me wrong, nothing against older people, love the intellect. But I now only go here if i'm looking for somewhere a bit quieter and more melacholoy.

• Visited April 2013