1,148 results
All reviews bagels continental breakfast room was clean staff was very friendly and helpful small room bed and pillows definitely stay here again budget hotel front desk staff late check non smoking suny plattsburgh a great stay plattsburgh area the breakfast area chelsea cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were driving to Canada on a last minute trip and the weather was bad so we decided to pull over on the way and stay at a hotel. This was the cheapest one BY FAR with enough room for us all to sleep (2 adults 3 kids). We pulled in after 130 AM and the night manager was soooo nice! We had spoken on the phone since you can't book after midnight online for that night and he was expecting us. We went straight to our room to pass out... we were exhausted!!!! We were on the ground floor and I heard muffled conversation or tv from another room and tried to ignore it, and then I fell asleep but at 315AM I awoke to the sound of a phone vibrating, quickly checked, it wasn't mine or my husband's. It sounded like it was coming from the floor, after 5 minutes it stopped. but then a few minutes later it started again.... then it stopped, then it started.... I was losing my freakin mind!!!! My husband also woke up and we were going to call the front desk for help, but the kids were sleeping and we didn't want to wake them, also we knew there were no other available rooms since we had gotten the last one. At some point it stopped or I just fell into a deep enough sleep that I didn't hear it anymore but it ruined my night. Again, the place was nice and clean and the kids slept well so that was what was really important. In the morning when we were all up I could still faintly hear that buzzing noise every once in a while. I didn't mention it to the staff at checkout because there was nothing to be done on there part and it was a nice place, but that's why I gave it only a 3 star rating... I think they need better sound insulation in the walls/floors/ceilings. Definitely a good price/value.

Room tip: we had noise on the first floor, maybe others are better, not sure
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2019

We originally had a seasonal campsite for many years. We decided to do away with that and start staying at hotels. Microtel was our first stop. The ladies at the check in desk were very nice and answered any questions we had. The room was spotless. The Queen Deluxe suite with the jacuzzi is a "must have" for us. We really enjoyed it ! Breakfast was lacking in my opinion. We were only there for one night. The location in Plattsburgh is literally a few minutes for restaurants, movies and the malls. We will be back!

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2019

I have stayed at this Plattsburgh NY Microtel several times. It has never let me down. I do not even look for any other hotels in town. Always a friendly face at the check in counter, always a clean room.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 18, 2019

Excellent: service, cleanliness, they were always ready to help in anyway possible. They had great ideas to see and go visit. Any questions they did not know, they would look up band fine the answers.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 17, 2019

We have been stopping here on our way to Quebec the past years and have never been disappointed. The place is clean and always look spiffy. Always a great staff. Breakfast is Deminimus but what can you expect for the price.

Date of stay: February 2019