“Classic Italian”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I've been going to Arnie's since I was a wee one but don't think I've ever written a review. Family owned and adorable interior upstairs. Mr. Pavone can still be found milling around creating misheif and its just great to support a local business. My grandparents live in plattsburgh and we go here every time we visit! Great pizza!!!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Many years I have been going to Plattsburgh but never visited Arnie's.... why????? Never knew it existed, never drove to the downtown area. My area was Plattsburgh beach and shopping! Anyhow, we order pizza, meatballs and calamari ... we can say that everthing was GREAT! We will certainly go back when we go shopping from Montreal again. The prices are all very reasonable and we ate well......

Reviewed August 30, 2012

When my parents moved to Plattsburgh in 1956 this was the place to go and after all these years, it still is. Dining room is on the second floor overlooking Margaret street. Get a window seat when you go. The food is excellent and so are the portions. Expect to pay extra for a salad. most folks I talk to think this is a cheap shot but I have been to Italian restaurants where you have to pay extra for the bread too. All in all this is a superb restaurant, friendly staff and owners, and a great time. This is what it's all about.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

This is a local hangout. It has your usual Italian food. I love going here with my friends. Do not expect five star restaurant. It is really good.

1  Thank JennieDGB
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Great little place. Cozzy, friendly and pasta, pasta, pasta.