“Possible Just The BEST Sub In The UNIVERSE!”

Zuke's Corner Store
Ranked #48 of 133 Restaurants in Plattsburgh
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed October 18, 2013

How it is that I had not stopped here before today is amazing. After having one of their world-class subs this noon, I'll never stop at Subway again. It's not that Subway is bad, but Zuke's is out-of-this-world amazing. It's like comparing Little League baseball with the pros. Wow! Wow! Wow! I've never had a better sub! This noon I tried their chicken salad with cran-raisins. Wow! Wow! Wow! Most amazing is the bread they use. Their standard white sub roll/baguette was not only fresh, but it had a crisp crust that made this a real dining experience. I happened to top my sub with an assortment of veggies and cheese. All this, and a pickle, for $7. Ok, no more wows! By far Zuke's products are the class of sandwiches in Plattsburgh. Perhaps it's just a personal choice, but I'd challenge anyone to put their sub up against those made at Zuke's. No contest! Another plus, fast and friendly service.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Needed subs to get lunch on the run - found Zuke's via Yelp. Definitely worth the visit - we had no problems ordering our subs during prime lunch rush hour. Subs were ready within 5 minutes of placing the order and were reasonably priced. Service was great and I would definitely come back here again for a sub when in the area for business.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

The subs here are the best subs I have tasted in Plattsburgh; the bread is one-of-a-kind, and the subs are always very filling and yummy! The Zuke's Special is my favorite.

For me, Zuke's gets a "very good" review for the food, but not for the service. Once in a while we have come across a friendly person behind the counter... but not often. I hear this complaint quite frequently about Zuke's from many individuals, particularly the business-set who grab food from there on lunch breaks.

Luckily, this isn't a dine-in kind of place, and the subs are completely worth it!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Fresh, quick subs with the best ingredients including freshly baked bread in the city! Take the time to find this corner treasure!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Zuke's Subs are Awesome ! My co workers and I order from there frequently. The staff are friendly and hard working. They try to please the customer. They are quick and efficient too. I highly recommend the Zuke's Special !