“Fast service, good sandwiches!”

Zuke's Corner Store
Ranked #47 of 132 Restaurants in Plattsburgh
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Needed subs to get lunch on the run - found Zuke's via Yelp. Definitely worth the visit - we had no problems ordering our subs during prime lunch rush hour. Subs were ready within 5 minutes of placing the order and were reasonably priced. Service was great and I would definitely come back here again for a sub when in the area for business.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

The subs here are the best subs I have tasted in Plattsburgh; the bread is one-of-a-kind, and the subs are always very filling and yummy! The Zuke's Special is my favorite.

For me, Zuke's gets a "very good" review for the food, but not for the service. Once in a while we have come across a friendly person behind the counter... but not often. I hear this complaint quite frequently about Zuke's from many individuals, particularly the business-set who grab food from there on lunch breaks.

Luckily, this isn't a dine-in kind of place, and the subs are completely worth it!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Fresh, quick subs with the best ingredients including freshly baked bread in the city! Take the time to find this corner treasure!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Zuke's Subs are Awesome ! My co workers and I order from there frequently. The staff are friendly and hard working. They try to please the customer. They are quick and efficient too. I highly recommend the Zuke's Special !

Reviewed May 13, 2012

They have a warm sub called the Zukes special. It's real good. Treat myself once in a while to it.