“Disgusting Experience.”
Review of Latitude 44 Bistro

Latitude 44 Bistro
Ranked #9 of 130 Restaurants in Plattsburgh
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Disgusting Experience.”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Absolutely loving my first time there in June 13', great scene, cozy atmosphere, food seemed great! Until my girlfriend pointed out the maggots crawling on the lettuce of my chicken sandwich ( after I had taken a bite) . Shaken, I left without causing a scene, that's not how I roll, & knew i'd never go back after that. And I planned to write a review or two online in order to generate awareness of this sad but very real horror story.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank JiggaJerm

Montreal, Canada
“Average for brunch”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

It was one of the few open places on a Sunday morning. We had brunch there with a couple friends. We were seated very fast, no line ups. The service was quick and good.
We overall liked the food but it was not the best ever. The brunch menu was limited. I had French toast and liked it a lot. Other people took omelette and croissant plate. Omelette was big and filling. Though croissant plate didn't look appealing to me.

• Visited August 2013
Peru, New York
“Plattsburgh's Hidden Gem”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Cool place, nice atmosphere, GREAT STAFF, very good food, love the place, tourists don't know about it, professionally handled, classy place

Visited July 2013
Peru, New York
“Plattsburgh's Hidden Secret”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Very good food, GREAT SERVICE, GREAT STAFF, nice atmosphere that is worth the money. Out of the way spot serves mostly local professionals. Call ahead for a reservation.

• Visited July 2013
Florida
“Outstanding dinner”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

It's a small restaurant located in a strip mall. You wouldn't give it second thought until you walk inside this hidden jem. While we waited for our table we sat at the bar and received excellent service by their bartender, Zach. We shared the crab cake app, which was out of this world. For dinner, I had the shrimp scampi and my husband had the fish and chips. Both very tasty entrees. Beautiful presentation, great staff, and delicious meal. Don't miss out if visiting Plattsburgh!

• Visited June 2013