“Great Steak, good ambiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #2 of 129 Restaurants in Plattsburgh
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
“Great Steak, good ambiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

We went 2x and we had a great service, steaks are great and price are fair.
Keep it up !
It is a stop whenever we are in the area of Plattsburgh.

Quebec City, Canada
“The steak is great.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

Best steak I ever had. Cooked to perfection just as I requested it, very rare. It was real warm inside which is hard to achieve when we ask for it very rare. In Canada we call it blue, and not many restaurant can achieve that to perfection. But at Texas Roadhouse in Plattsburgh they did it perfectly. Hail to the chef. I will definitely go back there. And I just found out there is one in Marietta Georgia where I am right now, I will go there and see if it just as good as the other one in Plattsburgh NY.

• Visited September 2013
Lords Valley, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful casual dinning experience -good ribs and beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

If we pass a Texas Roadhouse on trips we stop in. Plattsburgh Restaurant is no exception. Atmosphere fine, ribs and chicken nicely done). The service is more than satisfactory. The price is reasonable. All together a really good experience.

Potsdam, New York
“Everything was good except the receipt in my salad.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

My husband and I arrived around 6PM for dinner, and were told we've have a 30 minute wait. 30 minutes exactly and we were paged. We both ordered sirloin steaks, salads, and potatoes. Oh and the blooming onion which was delicious. The only issue I had was when I went to eat my salad I noticed a crumpled yellow receipt in it. I ate the salad after taking the receipt out. The manager came and apologized and took the price of the salad off our bill. That was good enough for me. Our waitress was awesome!

Espoo, Finland
“Great fun place to get some good meet!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

I love the place, they have all cuts of meets and in all sizes. The staff is super friendly, and even better on birthdays, they make the whole place yell (YAHEI) while the birthday person seats on a saddle. They have the best bread, straight out of the oven every 5 minutes. Boneless wings are also extremely good. The meat you will get what you pay for, a good cut of meat cooked the way you like it. Definitely recommend this place.