“Great stay, will go again and again...”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Plattsburgh
Montreal
“Great stay, will go again and again...”
Reviewed January 20, 2012

Stayed at this hotel in january and it was everything we could have wanted and more for a reasonable price. Short walk to Wal-Mart (in the same parking lot), Subway sandwiches, dessert, drinks, beer and anything else you could need can be picked up in Wal-Mart, beautiful room, spacious, BIG bathroom, microwave and fridge in cozy corner, table and space to eat, generous breakfast served in a room with many tables (definitely NOT always the case in other hotels), very friendly and helpful people at front desk and best of all the waterpark with 2 slides that can amuse young and old. The water is warm and there is a lifeguard on duty. We particularly appreciated the arcade and fun center located downstairs in the hotel (no need to go outside). Our girls played mini-golf, played bowling and played in machines. They won many tickets that they could exchange for prizes and they were both happy with what they got with their tickets. The employee working down there was so nice, generous and helpful. I wish I had taken down his name because he deserves to be mentioned. He said he was new there (it was january). Obviously, management in this hotel care that their guests have a pleasant stay. We will stay there every time we visit Plattsburgh from now on and will definitely recommend to friends.

Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank JoAnneMontreal

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Rockton, Illinois
Reviewed December 22, 2011

We arrived at the Comfort Inn after a long frustrating night in Vermont. The Front desk clerk (Abby) was very helpful over the phone as well as when we arrived. The room was comfortable, quiet and the staff was helpful and friendly. We found several restaurants in the area and we definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Georg B
westchester, ny
Reviewed December 14, 2011

I had never stayed at a comfort inn before. I expected this to be a basic generic motel type experience. The room was very comfortable, with a very comfortable bed. The breakfast was very good for this type of establishment. The shock was in the amenities. This had a huge gym, on the second floor, an indoor water park, with one of the fstest water slides I had been on, (considering that it was indoors, that was no small accomplishment, and had a brewpub right next door.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank andytherav
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed December 12, 2011

My family and I stayed at Comfort Inn & Suites, in Plattsburgh, N.Y. Black Friday, weekend, Nights of Sat. Nov. 26th and Sun. Nov. 27th, 2911, and had a wonderful stay.

One of our rooms was a Suite, beautiful and so comfortable, lots of windows and so bright.
2 T.V's, little kitchen area really a home away from home, and the 2nd room was also very nice but we spent most of the time together in the Suite.

Its a walk to Walmart, T.J. Max and other well known stores......really great location.
There is also a Perkins Restaurant and a Sports Bar in the Hotel, which is fun and you don't have to leave your Hotel!

I would really like to thank Becky at the front desk, because she's always there to help us in booking our reservations and takes good care of us once we arrive.
I recommend this Hotel very highly if you are planning a trip to Plattsburgh, N.Y.

1 Thank linda_harsca
New York City, New York
Reviewed December 11, 2011

I stayed here for our company's sales meeting and was extremely impressed! My room was HUGE and had very nice granite/stainless amenities. It was also very clean and quiet. I didn't use the gym, but it looked like a very nice facility. We did visit the bar, Legends, and had a great time! Also enjoyed the complimentary wifi and continental breakfast each morning. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank luvlacandi
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed December 9, 2011

had a great stay last month, again no complaints..... staff is exceptional
always aiming to make our stay comfortable.... see you guys soon...

Room Tip: rooms facing the back are a little more quieter
1 Thank kellyboogiemama49
Forked River, New Jersey
Reviewed December 3, 2011

This hotel is a great hotel. We stayed there for a wedding and had my Uncle pass away while we were there. The hotel extended our stay and also gave us a bereavement rate for the added days. As we are a family of 5 and only had set aside a certain amount of money for the wedding trip now to have to extend it for a few more days. The rate helped us so very much. I booked my parents room and asked for them to be next to us and the staff said of course. The staff could not do enough for us. They offered the conference room for all of the family to get together in and have dinner. As far as the rooms they were so clean and roomy I was very impressed. I took the little ones to get some engery out to the water park and they just loved it. It was clean and had towels ready for when you got out. I asked for more washclothes and they had them there so quick I couldn't believe it. I would stay in this hotel the next time we come up to visit family. They are the most helpful hotel I have seen in a long time.

2 Thank Debbie743