“food good hostess rude”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2014

We came in on Labour Day at noon, the restaurant was not very busy. Staff standing around at front. The Taller hostess came over and led us to the farthest corner table of the restaurant. I asked for a booth and my husband said she made a real grimace. He would have said something but didn't want to start the meal off negatively. Then she brought a family with a couple of small kids right next to us...again the restaurant was empty. Our waitress made up for this being very cheerful and nice...maybe she should be the hostess. We really like the food there but the staff should step it up.

There are newer reviews for Uno Chicago Grill - Plattsburgh

Reviewed September 2, 2014

A restaurant that worth looking for in Plattsburg. You feel at home as you get inn, the choice of meals is excellent also the service and the taste, very nice and very clean inside.
We will return any time.

Reviewed August 24, 2014

On Aug.10th/2014 my family and I visited one more time UNO Chicago Grill and as usual; it is one of the best restaurants in Plattsburgh!!! Excellent food and service!!!

Reviewed August 24, 2014

This is a chain restaurant and the food was ok. I The service was really slow (they forgot about us for a while) but once they remembered us they were reasonably attentive. This restaurant was next to our hotel which is why we went there and I wouldn't make a special trip to go there but it is was fine and I would eat there again if we were staying at that hotel.

Reviewed August 24, 2014

Clean, pleasant chain restaurant. Seems to be a popular spot. Service excellent. Food good. Ambiance ... sports-bar-ish. But not so loud that conversation is difficult. I'd go back!