“Greater/Hostess is cranky.”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

During the short wait for our table she was rude to three party's. not sure why she has the job??? ok pizza cold beer. Shares its parking lot with the Hampton inn which was our hotel. Nothing inspiring, you can find better food and better restaurants in Plattsburgh. See my other reviews.

There are newer reviews for Uno Chicago Grill - Plattsburgh

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Not sure why deep dish pizza is even still popular. In light of where we landed for dinner, we decided to introduce our older children to the deep dish style pizza and salad. The salad was great, lots of toppings on top of a huge amount of lettuce. The pizza was fun, but after tackling a piece each, we unanimously voted, thin crust from here on out.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Went for drinks.had some apps, the lobster slider was very disappointing . The bartender skyler was awesome , also the manager turned the game we wanted on the big screen tv and put the volume on instead of the music that was on ...nice job thanks!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I live in Plattsburgh (local). Have been here a dozen times or so. I no longer choose to go here but will do so if a friend or my work takes me there. We had a fund raiser here the other day so I reluctantly attended. After waiting 45 minutes from time of order to when we got our meals, the food was warm at best. My shrimp were burnt, my daughter ordered off the adult menu but her steak looked like it would barely feed an infant (4...maybe 6 ozs. at best for $15.99). My wife ordered gluten free and they served her meal with bread sticks laying across the top. When she pointed it out they took the meal to the kitchen and returned 60 seconds later with the same plate minus the bread sticks. Anyone who understands Gluten allergy knows that this is taboo and the meal should be redone. The manager offered to buy us dessert for our troubles.....we then waited another 15 minutes for that to come followed by a ten minute delay in getting the tab, which I signed with a crayon since no pen was left with the credit card bill. We had four different waiters including the manager during our 90 minute ordeal. As I sat at our table I watch one of the kitchen staff through the doorway as he chewed on his nails and then went back to work (yuk!) We usually go to similar eatery's like 99, Applebee's, and Ground Round, so I don't think my expectations are too high! If this was my only bad experience here I would certainly give them a pass.....everyone has one of those days......but here I seem to have far more bad then good experiences, thus I rate this establishment......Consistently Disappointing.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Food was very good except the last time I went my sandwich was very dry and bland. Salads and soups are very good. Drinks and desserts are very good as well. Service is outstanding especially when you are on the patio. Not so much when you are inside. The wait staff is always slow to get to you for the first time but then they are more attentive.