“Nice bar and grill”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We stayed at the hampton Hotel, next to the restaurant. Food was good, fast service. The hostess was half depth which put us in an akward position. She wasn't able to answer our questions. Initially she said there was a 50 minute wait and we got a table after only 20 minutes.

Very noisy restaurant. We had a hard time hearing each other talk.

Desire was our waitress and she was very good to us.

1  Thank Pierre A

Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

I met a friend for lunch upon her suggestion. Waiter was polite and attentive but forgetful. Did bring what we asked with a reminder. Made some good lunch choice suggestion but I chose a chicken dish my friend recommended.

While lunch did take a while to arrive, it was great when it did. Since we were visiting them extra time was nice but if it had been a work break lunch we wouldn't have made it. That said, they do have many selections guaranteed in a short wait

1  Thank folsomstrips
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Okay, I understand that being close to the airport, this Uno may get mostly tourists, so service is no priority.
But really?
We stopped in to get lunch at about 11:30. Hardly anyone there. My wife ordered a salad and breadsticks, and I ordered a personal chicago-style pizza. It's what they're famous for, right?
Almost 45 minutes later, it finally arrived. We had seen our waitress once since ordering. The food was very good. The cheese and the crust on the pizza were excellent. The tomatoes they use on it instead of a sauce were watery and tasteless.
When we were finished, we waited for our bill. And waited..... Finally the bartender took pity on us and got our tab and cashed us out. Other patrons were getting served much more quickly, so maybe our waitress was having personal problems or something. Chalk this one up to experience. NEVER going to a Uno again.

1  Thank Grumpy O
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Very friendly service. Nice atmosphere, good crowd. Grilled cheese and tomato soup combo was delicious!

1  Thank OllieDulcie
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Good food. Fast service. Friendly and helpful staff. The meals are prepared with care and the attention to detail is a plus. I've enjoyed it every time I have gone.

1  Thank Swift01