“Wonderful Breakfast”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #13 of 147 Restaurants in Plattsburgh
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Make this summer Shrimply The Best! Available for a limited time at participating Perkins restaurants.
Reviewed October 3, 2018

We came here for breakfast on a Wednesday morning. The place was busy but there was no lineup to get a table.

I had French toast and my wife one of the specials. The food was great, they had a plastic kid cup for our daughter, and we had a great meal. They are one of the few restaurants that still have pies, and lots of variety. I ordered a slice to take out and had if for lunch later in the day. I should have bought the whole pie...

We will happily go back to this restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 30, 2018

Excellent restaurant conveniently located within the hotel . Warm and friendly service. The food was so delicious, I really enjoyed the turkey dinner.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 16, 2018

We stopped at Perkins as we don't have one in our area. The food was good but the service was the worst. Sad thing, there was only about 4 groups of people there. Place needs a good cleaning and upgrade. I remembered being there about 10 years ago once I was inside and it hasnt changed. Probably wont go there again, even though I love Perkins Restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

We absolutely loved the breakfast at Perkins! The kids menu was fantastic. Portions are perfect and prices were affordable. We will definitely return for another meal or simply to buy some of the delicious cookies or muffins. Samples for free!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 30, 2018

44°41'47.31"N 73°29'19.92"W

We were there for breakfast and that is what we had. And a great breakfast it was.

The maitre D seated us and upon request changed our sitting. Which was good because we were served by a thorough professional, a young man with a smile and good manners who made sure everything was ok. Kudos on the service by him.

Mirta had scrambled eggs and 2 pieces of toast.
Beatriz had French toast with omelet and bacon.
From the Build-a-Breakfast, I had 2 eggs over lightly, bacon and Hash browns with 3 pancakes.
Michel had the Egg-cellent benedicts, 2 poached eggs covered with Hollandaise sauce
atop an English muffin. This was accompanied by crispy Hash browns and fresh fruit.

The menu is really nice to peruse with great pictures of what you will get. Makes your mouth water.

Orange juice was very good and so was coffee.

We will be back.