“Wonderful discovery”

Dining options: Reservations
Montreal, Canada
“Wonderful discovery”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

We visit Plattsburgh occasionally from Montreal, and food hasn't been high on our priority list, usually stopping at Applebees and the like. This time we decided to head downtown and try some of the restaurants that are highly rated on this site. As it was Sunday at lunchtime, we found most places closed except Sawatdee, where we were the only customers. Not a good sign usually - but what a find. Friendly service, and we all loved our dishes, even my picky kids (one had a noodle soup, the other fried rice). The adults had different curries, all fresh and excellent. Loved our meals, and will definitely be back.

Visited August 2013

Elizabethtown, New York
“Very good”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This is the only Thai restaurant anywhere near our area but it's pretty good. If you ever dine here you should have a bowl of the Tom Kha soup. Awesome!

• Visited July 2013
Plattsburgh
“Authentic Thai Cuisine”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Having been to Thailand, I appreciate the delicious, authentic Thai cuisine served at Sawatdee's. Everything on the menu is wonderful, and I have tried most dishes. Some family/friends favorites include: Pad Thai, basil duck, ginger dish, beef with oyster sauce, cashew chicken, stir fried veggie, fried rice Sapporo, the curries, the salads, spring rolls, etc. The portion sizes are very satisfying too. This is my favorite Plattsburgh restaurant and I come every week. Everyone I have introduced to Sawatdee's loves it. Try it!

• Visited May 2013
New York
“Delicious!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

While traveling, I always like to eat at "local" restaurants and bypass chain restaurants whenever possible. Upon the recommendation of the front desk at my hotel, I was directed to Sawatdee in downtown Plattsburgh. I ordered a noodle bowl with shrimp but asked if the kitchen could withhold the cilantro and the bean sprouts since I'm a bit of a picky eater. It was not an issue and the noodle bowl was delicious. The noodle bowl is not spicy, but they will bring something out for you to spice it up as much as you want. I couldn't stop eating the noodles (even after I said enough was enough).

Visited May 2013
Rosemere, Canada
“Quality and freshness”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Always go to Sawatdee when passing by plattsburgh.
Its very affordable, authentic freshly made and flavorful.
Cant wait to go back.
Waitress very friendly and smily.
one constructive point is: update the decor.

• Visited November 2012