“Ambiance and personality”

Quiche et Crepe
Ranked #11 of 129 Restaurants in Plattsburgh
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ponca City, Oklahoma
“Ambiance and personality”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Stopped by while working a couple of days in Plattsburgh. Nice host and excellent food. At outside on patio, very attractive. Very enjoyable.

• Visited May 2014

“OMG!! I will go back !!!”
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food... i had the chicken salad crêpe and it was DIVINE!!! Theres a few other meals i want to try on the menu.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Sarahdt23
Montreal, Canada
“Great meal for the eyes and the tummy”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Close to the 87, this restaurant was the perfect stop on the way to the Plattsburg Airport (from Montreal).

Tasty generous meals.
Nice presentation.
Cozy ambiance.
Great service by the owners themselves.

Will stop on all trip to Plattsburg.

• Visited March 2014
Montreal, Canada
“Quiche et Crepe --- YES!”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Excellent food and service. We ate a butternut squash soup and a vegetarian panini filled of eggplant and zucchini. It was tasty, well seasoned and hot! They noticed our taste for healthier menus. The owners are very nice and friendly. The food is homemade, fresh and different. You can be served in both French and English. The restaurant is located very close to the Champlain Centre and going there is 100% worth. I'll definitely return to this restaurant! Forget the American fast food, it is possible to eat well!

• Visited February 2014
Scarsdale, New York
“I Beg to Differ”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Well, based on the positive reviews, we figured we'd check the place out on our drive up 87. Either there are a lot of planed reviews, or we just hit them on a really bad day. There was one other table occupied at lunch the day we were there, and yet we had to wait to get our menus after seating ourselves. I had to tell the hostess that we had been waiting five minutes when I finally caught her eye, and her response? "We are not fast food." Well, shiver me timbers! Are you not in a service industry?

Anyway, when the food finally came after a while, our crepe was stone cold. Not lukewarm, not cool. I complain about it, and I am told that that is how we serve our crepes. That some people like them cold, and some like them hot (Jack Lemmon?). Seriously? I've had hundreds of crepes, and they always come hot. Next time I order a cheeseburger, I'll tell the Burger King staffer that I'd like it hot.

The croque monsieur was pedestrian. Felt like a ham sandwich on toast, and not a comprehensive whole that was put together with care. And it was lukewarm, but I wasn't gonna get into THAT discussion. And don't even ask me about the baguette for $2.50. Two small pieces that would have been a disappointing free bread service.

Anyway, not a place worth going out of your way, there are plenty better much closer to the Interstate.

Caveat emptor.