“Staff are rude no manners”

Hong Kong Jade Buffet
Ranked #45 of 130 Restaurants in Plattsburgh
Cuisines: Chinese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Staff are rude no manners”
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

Today I went to try this restaurant with my family. They did not know I can understand their language. While we were eating My husband want to move the table because the table next to us they smell skunky and he could not stand but He didnt want to humilate them So He just moved back to another table. Then the waitress came and told my husband to go back to his table even my husband tried to explain the reason she still ask him to go back after that the group of employees keep talking in their language that I can translate to English "f*** your mom" I could not stand and told them I understood what they said They should not treat customers like this its like they used to use their language to gossip and talked about customers as I read the other comment. The owner should do something to improve their employee. The food is so so not good as we expected. We will never come back again

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Vasinee T

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Not worth the money.”
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

Bland food, not very hot or fresh. Also, a bit expensive for just an average Chinese buffet, although we did go during dinner time. Would not go again. Save your money and go somewhere else.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Nathol99
Ottawa, Canada
“Can't beat the price!”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

We stop in at around 1:30, the food was good and warm. The Wong tong soup was especially good, the chicken balls I would not recommend (the inside was "off"). You can't beat the price, @ $8.99 for Sunday lunch was good. I would return.

2 Thank coucarlyan
Plattsburgh, New York, United States
“Tasty Chinese”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The buffet here is always fresh and tasty. Servers and owners always smiling. Expect to wait on Fridays and Saturdays dinner rush.

Visited August 2013
Concord, New Hampshire, USA
“Great place, fair price”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This a lovely Chinese buffet with reasonable prices and a great selection! The whole family loves it and can't wait to go again.

Visited June 2013