For a two day trip to Vermont and Upstate New York, we looked at several hotels, including those priced above $300 per night. We could find no discounts or bargains, and chose this hotel at more than half the price.
We have been most impressed:
- a lovely bedroom, with a king-size bed, a fridge and big TV
- easy check-in and check out
- free breakfast, and coffee all day
- the swimming pool and jacuzzi is a bonus
- the hotel is clean and well-maintained
The only downside is that it is not in the centre of town. However, it is well-positioned for classic USA restaurants, and the parking is excellent.
- Free Wifi
- Free parking
- Visit hotel website