“Never got to try the food...”
Review of Our House

Our House
Ranked #50 of 144 Restaurants in Plattsburgh
Description: Twisted Comfort Food
Description: Twisted Comfort Food
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My fiancé and I were in the area and looking for food; I had been to their location a few times in Williston and enjoyed the food, so why not try the Plattsburgh location. I looked it up, saw they closed online at 9, by the time we got to the other side of the city it was ten after 8. We walked in, bartender was playing on phone, she only greeted us once she finished and said they stopped serving at 8, but we could have a drink. Now, there was an open flag still outside and the door was open, every indication they were open. Just disappointing they closed before the stated time.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So many choices of macaroni and cheese, and hearty servings. As an added bonus, they use cloth napkins and real tableware.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed April 13, 2019

15 of the Red Hat ladies had lunch Tues, 4-10-19 and this restaurant sets itself above most Plattsburgh restaurants in that it's not routine. Every order would feed two people and it was out of the ordinary seasoned with care. Going back soon.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

Loved their food. The clam chowder is amazing. Never had clam chowder like theirs before. Both of my daughters had two different Mac and cheese meals that they loved. Could not finish the meals.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

I'm not one to write reviews like this, but I was thoroughly disappointed with my experience here. The cozy atmosphere was the only attribute of this place that I will commend. My boyfriend ordered the chicken and waffles sandwich and I ordered the grilled cheese with tomato soup and fries. My boyfriend was served a buffalo chicken sandwich that he didn't like, but tried to enjoy as he is not the type to complain. My sandwich and fries were served tepid and the soup was ice cold. I mentioned the soup to the waitress and she apologized and had it "heated up". It was still barely lukewarm and I didn't even bother eating it at that point. Neither of us ate much of our food. However, when my boyfriend pointed out that what he received wasn't what he ordered, the waitress apologized and gave us a discount on his meal. This was appreciated given he did eat some of it before pointing out the mistake. My boyfriend and I have never complained when eating out even if an error is made, but the food was truly disgusting and not worth the money.

Date of visit: February 2019